Welcome to
The Urban JEANius. This blog will explore many topics in the realm of City and Regional Planning, Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture and other similar topics and how they relate to urban life, minorities, equality, education, and whatever topics you want to discuss. The goal of this blog is to increase awareness amongst communities who are traditionally underrepresented in this field as well serve as a venue for discussion about current trends in this field...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Its been well over a year since I have blogged on here. I've spent the last year dedicated every spare moment to writing a thesis. In the process, I have gained much needed knowledge and developed new perspectives on the built environment and how others perceive it. I'm excited to see the new direction this blog will go in and I'm just as excited to see what new perspectives readers will bring to it!

-LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment